Trabuch – Langhe Rosso D.O.C. – Piedmont
Nebbiolo 60%, Barbera d’Alba 30%, Cabernet Sauvignon 10%
- Intens ruby red color. Deep and lasting aroma with hints of carnations. Full wine with sweet and smooth tannins which make this a very unique wine.
- The grapes are fermented for 8 days to a controlled temperature. Then the wine will age for 12 months in French Oak barrels.
- Best to drink in combination with red meat and game.
- Also available as a Magnum 1,5 liters in a beautiful wooden case.
- 13,5 % vol.
- 18-20°C. Uncork the bottle at least an hour before drinking.
- The marriage among these 3 grapes and the refinement in barriques make an unique wine appreciated all around the world.
- In a old-fashioned Bordeaux bottle (910 g), handmade packaging with two wax seals.
A fantastic wine, but on the table it’s the bottle that will catch your eye…
Fosco – Diano d’Alba D.O.C.G
- Very intense ruby color with violet hues. Clear and persistent bouquet with scent of gillyflower and matured blackberry. Intense, round, hot and sweet taste with almond aftertaste
- It is fermented in stainless steel tanks for 7-8 days at a controlled temperature that is between 26° C and 29° C. It is then refined in steel for 8 months and in bottle for 4 months
- Good with both white and red meats, pasta (in particular filled pasta) and also with cheese.
- 13.5 % vol.
- A traditional method of fermentation gives to this wine a unique bouquet and taste. The natural time elapsed is not modified from the man’s hand in making this exquisite work. You will find some remains of vinification at the bottom of the bottle which proves that this is a high-quality product.
- In an old-fashioned Bordeaux bottle (910 gr), handmade packaging with natural twine and wax seal.
beautiful gastronomic wine that really comes to live with the right pairing…
- Bright ruby colour with garnet hues. Typical and intense bouquet with scents of tobacco and chocolate. Dry and velvety taste.
- It is fermented in stainless steel tanks for 12-15 days at a controlled temperature, between 25°C and 29°C. It is then aged in oak barrels containing 2500 litres as long as 40 months.
- Red meats, perfect with game. It is especially fine with certain typical dishes of Langhe, such as “Brasato al Barolo”(braised beef in red wine) and “Lepre al civet” (wild hare cooked in red wine). Excellent with matured cheeses or between meals as a “meditation wine”.
- 14 % vol.
- Serving temperature: 18-20°C. Uncork the bottle at least an hour before drinking
- It is undoubtedly the most prestigious Italian wine, and a milestone in the Piedmontese and Langa tradition
A beautiful famous wine with a quality that can keep up with it’s reputation…